Friday, August 25

Closing Doubtful

Questionable Behavior Arises Again
It once again appears our "Out-of-State" Seller existance is in question. We are both again also questioning how serious this occassionally appearing individual is on the subject of selling this house. I personally see alot of research into various "agencies" rules and regulations ahead.

How can a licensed Realtor list a home for sale without proper contacts? This is the 2nd time that the Seller's agent has not been able to get a response from their client. We are entitled to submit the Repair Request according to my understanding of the Offer to Purchase contract that we have, yet it goes unacknoledged. We have been REFUSED a signed copy of this Offer to Purchase by this same agent with claims that it is "not required" by their office." I don't know how the courts feel about faxes and emails so I INSIST on an original for my records.

This same treatment happened when we submitted the Offer to Purchase initially, except I was the one that said "Withdraw the Offer." Now it's coming from the other half of the "we" and he is furious.

No comments: