Wednesday, September 6

Paperwork

No Time To Rest
After getting up today, I was still tired. I had things I needed to do but was just having trouble getting moving. A bit later DHL shows up at the door with all the new loan paperwork from the bank for us to sign. (I wish I had one of those signature stamp things) My husband said "Looks like you get to make a trip to the bank today." This bank office is in another town about 1/2 hour away. After reading over the paperwork, I noticed that the typist had made some mistakes which had to be corrected. The mistakes were corrected, all the papers were signed, and I was off on a short road trip to deliver them back to the bank. I arrived at the bank just before it closed.

It actually stopped raining today and the sun came out. Amazing! We might have a chance for things to dry out around here if this continues for a few days.

No comments: